Saturday, May 22, 2010

Etsy Love

Oh, I'm so bad! Just when I said I was going to post more my computer decides to stop working! It's not that old and it hadn't given any signs that it was dying, it just sort of stopped working. I had my Dad, who is Mr.I.T and knows everything there is to know about computers, take a look at it and he couldn't figure out what was wrong with it. I guess I should really take it some were to get looked at but that's probably going to cost money and I'm pretty broke at the moment. Anyway right now I'm using my Moms little pink laptop that has the smallest screen imaginable, but at least it's working so it will have to do for now.

Is anyone else completely addicted and in love with Etsy?! I'm sure you are. I can spend hours and hours browsing all the shops. There are just so, so many great vintage and handmade stores, it's just insane! I have saved quite a few things in my favorites over the last few weeks so I thought I would share some of them with you. There are a few vintage finds that I'm really in love with and saving up my pennies for, but I decided not to share because I'm afraid that someone might buy them before I do haha!

Here are a few things that I'm loving right now.


Simple t-shirts are my go to when I'm in a hurry so I like when they have a cute design on the front like the giant bow on this one. (Plus the seller is from Toronto, so yay for local talent!)



This gold headband would look so pretty poking out of my messy summer waves.



This top just screams summer to me! It would be so perfect with a pair of denim cut offs on a hot day.


I love finding vintage bags like these two. They are both so sweet and would make a simple outfit really stand out. The fabric on the one above is so bright and pretty and the flowers on the one below look like cotton candy! Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment