Thursday, January 28, 2010

WOW!

Wow! I can't believe it's been over a month since I last posted here! An unexpected death in the family and some unexpected issues at work have been the main reasons why I have been away for so long. It's hard to feel motivated or even feel interested in much when your world seems like it's completely upside down. Things are starting to get back to normal, but I am desperately searching for a new job which has been taking up a lot of my time and is pretty much consuming my thoughts at the moment.

Even thought I haven't been keeping my own blog up to date, I have been keeping up with all your lovely blogs, and I have to say it's such a great way to de-stress. So thanks to all of you bloggers out there who have kept me entertained, I may not comment as much as I would like to but I am reading, so keep up the great work (and I promise to comment more :))!!

Anyway, I really want to try and make a go of this whole thing, so I will try my best to post regularly.

Anyway I was home today and decided to take a break from the dreadful task of searching for a job, so I made some yummy cookies! They are super tasty ( I've already eaten four, better stop and save some for the family!) and super easy to make, so give 'em a try!!

Mini Morsel Meringue Cookies





Ingredients

4 large egg whites
•1/2 teaspoon salt
•1/2 teaspoon cream of tartar
•1 cup granulated sugar
•2 cups (12-oz. pkg.) Chocolate mini morsels (normal sized cho. chips work too)


Directions

PREHEAT oven to 300° F. Grease baking sheets.

BEAT egg whites, salt and cream of tartar in small mixer bowl until soft peaks form. Gradually add sugar; beat until stiff peaks form. Gently fold in morsels 1/3 cup at a time. Drop by level tablespoon onto prepared baking sheet.

BAKE for 20 to 25 minutes or until meringues are dry and crisp. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely. Store in airtight containers

No comments:

Post a Comment