Monday, February 22, 2010

Things that are making me...

Things that are making me HAPPY at this very moment are..

This post on Turned Out about how great redheads are!
As a natural ginger who was use to getting teased as a kid I always get happy and excited when I read something like this. It makes me feel just a tad bit cooler then I actually am.



Pic via Turned Out

The Alexa Chung for Madewell Collection.

While I'm not the biggest fan of Alexa Chung I do really like this collection. I would definitely wear every piece from this collection, and will be taking inspiration from it this spring.





Things that are making me SAD at this very moment...

Oh man! I can't believe we lost this game last night! I'm so sad, guess we'll have to try harder next time. This is our game, so GO CANADA GO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment